Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In other news...

The kitchen progress has me so excited, I almost forgot to share some of the other updates that are happening at the house!!

Picked up guest bedroom furniture from a good friend yesterday who was getting rid of things. I took her bed. I don't love the color but my mom had the BEST idea - I should cover it in a pretty wallpaper and it will look like new! Love a good project and I thought that was a really cool idea.



The kids bathroom is painted! I am in love with the color and think this is going to be a beautiful room. The woodwork looks great and I love the trim at the top. Just need to get the vanity figured out and find a huge mirror to hang on the wall. Getting there...



The back patio has been totally neglected and still looks like crap. But at least we hung the super cute new light fixtures! There's 3 of them running along the wall. Very southern lantern looking and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment