We have a big week ahead of us. First and foremost, Gheorghe and Walker get home from 10 days in Romania! I cannot wait to see them. I've missed them SO MUCH. And they left town before any work was begun on the house so they are in for a big treat!
This week I have lots lined up:
- HOPEFULLY, electric & a/c will both be replaced at the end of the week.
- Septic tank replacement will be lined up (and probably completed the week after Thanksgiving).
- Everything for the kitchen is being purchased on Monday and delivered to the house on Wednesday or Thursday. The installation begins the Monday after Thanksgiving.
- Vanity for the kids' bathroom is being delivered on Wednesday.
- New door handles, light switches & outlets being installed throughout (while this may sound boring to most people, I'm VERY excited about it. The ones in the house now are total eye sores and I think details like this make a huge difference!).
- Roof repairs being done on Saturday.
- And THEN, on Friday, we are all hopping in the car and driving to Highlands for Thanksgiving! Never a dull moment...